SOLVED: Error: We couldn't find the owner

I’m trying to setup travis-ci for my open source (public repository on github Fire Marshal · GitHub) but getting strange Error:

We couldn’t find the owner

fire-marshal

I have few other projects which I have setup few month ago and they work fine without any problem. But this one doesn’t want.
How could I fix it?

Have you registered any repository under this organization on https://travis-ci.com?

no, I can’t and it’s quite fresh. but I’ve registered many other under other orgs.
I’ve created it by my self, there are no any other developer I’m only owner of it and it is public and open.

as well I can’t open it this way Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence. - I’m getting error:

We couldn’t find the organization
fire-marshal

but it is here, public and exist: Fire Marshal · GitHub.

in the same time I can open other organizations, where I’m owner, for example Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence

ok, I have found what is the problem, I can allow access for TravisCI by turning off option:

Third-party application access policy is restricted

But I’d like to work with ‘Third-party application access policy is restricted,’ and my other organizations have this option turned on and works fine. as well I don’t have any specific settings for app of organizations there.

Oh, I have just forgot to give Organization access :frowning: