TravisCI + Julia + Pkg.Test()

Hey all, I am trying to use Pkg.test() to run the “runtests.jl” file I have in my tests folder. WHat is the requirements for that to work? I currently get the following error:

1.89s$ julia --project -e 'using Pkg; Pkg.test()'

ERROR: trying to test unnamed project
Stacktrace:
[1] pkgerror(::String) at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/Types.jl:120
[2] #test#44(::Bool, ::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}, ::Function, ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:268
[3] #test#43 at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:263 [inlined]
[4] test at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:260 [inlined]
[5] #test#40 at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:257 [inlined]
[6] test() at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:257
[7] top-level scope at none:0
The command “julia --project -e ‘using Pkg; Pkg.test()’” exited with 1.

Might it have something to do with my manifest or project file?

I see in Pkg.jl, which is an example I was using, it has the following in the project file:

[extras]
Test = “8dfed614-e22c-5e08-85e1-65c5234f0b40”

[targets]
test = [“Test”]

do I need the project file in my repo, and if so, how do I add the test part at the bottom?