Repos in organizations not visible

Starting from a few days ago, I haven’t been able to see any repositories from organizations that I am part of.

When I go into settings, it says “You are not currently a member of any organizations” even though GitHub lists me as being part of a few. The “Sync with GitHub” icon seems to also be permanently stuck on “Syncing from GitHub”.

Any ideas on what’s happening?

Replied to that thread but I’ll reply here as well. Logging out and back in didn’t help. I tried with an incognito browser as well and have the same issue.

I have the same issue since a few days. Github says I’m a member of the pywbem org, but Travis says I’m not part of any org. Any idea what’s going on?

I was able to solve my problem by cleaning out cookies, as recommended in:

1 Like

I have the same issue. At about the same time that the organisation repos disappeared, it seemed that the PR merge check rules for the same repos also disappeared, although I was able to re-enable them manually.

EDIT: I just noticed that there is an open status report on the checks disappearing: https://www.traviscistatus.com/incidents/rx6fhs3wqcln

The open issue is unrelated.

Same issue here: I lost access to all my organisation repos.

Clearing cookies when signed in didn’t help, but when signed out it did. When I then signed in again, I could see my repos again.

1 Like

Clearing cookies wasn’t necessary for me. Log out/in restored the organizations. This has happened a couple times now.