I am trying to move my repositories from .org to .org. What I have done:
- Logged in to travis-ci.com with the exact same Github account as on travis-ci.org
- Signed up for the beta on .org
- Authorized GIthub apps (only future repositories appear in the authorization… why?)
- Both Activated and deactivated the “Legacy Services Integration” for the concerned repos
- Double-checked that my username has admin access to these repos on GIthub
- Tested with another Github account having admin access to these repos but no travis-ci.org account
But still travis-ci.com reports that migration is not available for this account. What could be the issue and/or how can I get additional debug info?