I have setup a matrix build for android and ios and configured xenial as dist for android. However, it is ignored and apparently it is run on precise when I check the log:
Before I moved the parts to the build matrix the android alone was running fine.
What did I do wrong or what do I need to change?
Thanks in advance.
Build language: android Build group: stable Build dist: xenial Build id: 537701449 Runtime kernel version: 3.13.0-100-generic travis-build version: 5c07a1464 Build image provisioning date and time Thu Nov 10 02:43:40 UTC 2016 **Operating System Details** Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS Release: 12.04 Codename: precise Linux Version 3.13.0-100-generic Cookbooks Version 9c6cd11 https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-cookbooks/tree/9c6cd11
matrix: include: - os: osx language: objective-c osx_image: xcode9.4 - os: linux dist: xenial language: android jdk: oraclejdk8 android: components: - tools - platform-tools-28.0.2 - build-tools-28.0.3 - android-28 - extra-google-google_play_services - extra-google-m2repository - extra-android-m2repository licenses: - android-sdk-preview-license-52d11cd2 - android-sdk-license-.+ - google-gdk-license-.+ env: global: - ANDROID_API_LEVEL=28 - ANDROID_BUILD_TOOLS_VERSION=28.0.3 git: depth: 1 before_cache: - rm -f $HOME/.gradle/caches/modules-2/modules-2.lock - rm -fr $HOME/.gradle/caches/*/plugin-resolution/ cache: directories: - "$HOME/.gradle/caches/" - "$HOME/.gradle/wrapper/" - "$HOME/.android/build-cache" - node_modules before_install: - export LANG=en_US.UTF-8 script: