Beta migration from .org to .com leaves old webhooks behind



We are trying the new beta migration from .org to .com. We noticed that our PRs are working correctly with .com, but have a pending CI check, apparently from .org.

See an example:

The old .org webhook is still in the repo settings. We can remove this manually, but I’m wondering if this is something that should be automated in the migration process.


I found the issue. Branch protection settings need to be changed to require the new .com integration and uncheck the .org one.


Note that by migrating to .com, you’re giving Travis many additional access rights to your repos. Your management may want to know this.