Since migrating to travis.com, new commits do not trigger any build

I migrated all my repositories from travis.org to travis.com before travis.org closes, and I can see the history of all my previous builds.

However, new commits will not trigger any new builds. I only tested commits on the develop branch. I didn’t change my .travis.yml config though so I expect it to still work, as I’m not excluding that branch.

Demonstration:

1. Go to Commits · hsandt/sonic-pico8 · GitHub and notice the recent commits, including June 9 and 10
  2. Go to Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence and notice no new builds since June 8

I’ve just noticed there’s also a help form on Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence. I’ll still start this thread in case it can help other users with a similar issue, then if no solution is found here I will post a help form directly to the engineering team.

I found the solution: I was registered to no plan.

I went to Profile (top-right avatar icon) > Settings > Plan > Change plan to Free

This gave me 10000 Credits and displayed all my repositories on my Dashboard again (for some reason, I think they were displayed there at first, then disappeared, preventing me from even triggering a manual build).

The first build is running, so far it didn’t consume any credits, but maybe it will with time.

1 Like