"Owner ... user license exceeded."

I keep getting the error “Owner Linux13524 user license exceeded” since of today:

What does it mean? I still have credits available…

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I got the same issue, I think there’s something wrong in travis.

Same here. No info on the WWW about this particular error message, waiting to get some idea of what the root issue is.

Working again for me. “Working again now. I deactivated a few users in the plan settings but this might have been coincidence”.

Could anyone here check if travis is starting builds again? It might help me narrow down if anything we did actually made a difference or just a temp travis issue.

Hi @romakarol, it was something at travis end. Looks like it has been fixed now.

1 Like

Also for me it works again.

has anyone been able to get a solution?
I keep getting one or the other error! It’s annoying.
Earlier it says, too many users but I am the only one using and now it says license exceeded!
it’s very annoying to see such error even for one single build and user

Happened to me yesterday. emailed support, and they said they fixed it for my account. Still doesn’t work.

Switching to GitHub Actions.

This has been internally fixed.

Have the same issue…

me too…

Literally just started using Travis today and already running into some weird problem like this. Should I just use Github Actions or is there a workaround to this?

Did anybody resolve that? I have the free trial plan and it states that the user license exceeds. No clue what to do…

I got the same issue.

It looks, like my account has the same issue, allthough there are credits left (Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence):