Exceeded user count - unlimited?

I’ve been getting the error “You exceeded the number of users allowed for your plan. Please switch to a bigger plan”, so I moved from the free plan to the $69 plan. Still getting the error. I don’t understand - I thought this plan had unlimited users, and there’s only one user triggering builds!

What do I need to do to fix this?

In the build requests I see “Could not authorize build request for silver-curve/displaysure-dashboard”

My .travis.yml is

---
language: node_js
node_js:
  - "10"

dist: xenial

addons:
  chrome: stable

cache:
  directories:
    - $HOME/.npm

env:
  global:
    # See https://git.io/vdao3 for details.
    - JOBS=1

branches:
  only:
  - /.*/ # all

script:
  - npm test

Hey @BryanCrotaz,

Is this still happening?

Yes. Just tried again:

Hey @BryanCrotaz,

Did you solve this issue? I have the same problem and I’m the only user who is triggering builds.

1 Like

Solution was to tweet about it. Fixed in under two hours with no message from them.

Bryan Crotaz
Silver Curve

3 Likes

Hi … Me too faced this problem … I have a small project to deploy & couldnt … Any quick solution pls?

Just reload page

I see the same error. Reloading doesn’t help.

I see the same error. Reloading doesn’t help.

“We are unable to start your build at this time. You exceeded the number of users allowed for your plan. Please review your plan details and follow the steps to resolution.”

Request your guidance asap.

Hi. I have the same problem.

I am facing same issue.

This issue is resolved by explicitly selecting Monthly free trial by entering credit card details

this issue is not resolved at all, i have tried both a free trial and even upgrading to a paid account and face the same issue despite being the only user

I also encounter this problem. Do you have any ideas to solve it

I solved it by moving to using Github Actions

4 Likes

Having the same problem, please fix for me if possible, otherwise tell me how to do?

facing same issue. Please help ?

Facing the same issue. The worst part of it all is that I haven’t even run any builds yet or attached any user or even used my 100000 credits and it started showing me this error, just after confirming my credit card details. Please I use the name of whatever you believe in to assist me with this error. I am on a deadline. Thanks in advance.

Do what I did and use GitHub actions instead.

Bryan Crotaz
Silver Curve

what are the github actions I should use @BryanCrotaz. I am a new be here and facing the same problem.