Getting "number of users exceeded" errors today on an unlimited collaborators plan

Hi,

Today we’re seeing error banners for some repos like “We are unable to start your build at this time. You exceeded the number of users allowed for your plan. Please review your plan details and follow the steps to resolution.”. This is the same error message as we saw 2 months ago.

Found this blog post about some pricing changes, where some changes are effective today. Did something go wrong?

Our plan is for 1 concurrent build, unlimited collaborators and repos.

1 Like

happening to me too… any tips?

Hi~ happening to me too… any tips?

I am getting the same error, any help ?

1 Like

Same issue, I have just setup a free account with obviously only my github account as the only user. Don’t know why I am seeing “We are unable to start your build at this time. You exceeded the number of users allowed for your plan. Please review your plan details and follow the steps to resolution.”

2 Likes

same here, just created a new account.

1 Like

Same Problem! But I have an old account

1 Like

I’m getting the same error when building
The error was about something like :

We are unable to start your build at this time. You exceeded the number of users allowed for your plan. Please review your plan details and follow the steps to resolution.

I’m currently living in Iran. According to the above-mentioned error, we have to do the planning stuff.

Do we have to do it?
I’m just learning the new stuff around Travis Cli. [ totally newbie in it ]

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same error, but I am the only user and just logged in yesterday, never perform a scan :frowning:

Same issue on my account connected with GitHub.

Hey folks,

While there could be multiple different reasons that you are having this issue, please make sure that there is an (at least Trial Plan) attached to your account(for your personal account) on Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence. Otherwise, you will need to sign up for a Trial Plan [0] to be able to use our platform.

Mustafa

[0] Billing Overview - Travis CI

Hello, I had the same problem. Is there any solution?
It’s really affects the experience.
I am the only user and just authorized to log in.
Hope to receive your reply early.

Same error.