Build apps with travis not supporting multiple locale (Languages) in Android

I am working on the project which support multiple locale (Languages). The app is supporting multiple languages by installing directly it from the Android studio or build app with the Android studio. But when we build the app through the travis, only english language is supported. I have tried by changing multiple supported languages from the phone but it is not working.

What I want to Achieve?

I want to support multiple locale (Languages) which languages string.xml are already available into the project. App build through the travis should support other languages than English when user change the language of the phone.

Please let me know if anyone have idea regarding this issue, Thanks.

I guess you need to consult the documentation for the Android SDK Build Tools, find the right invocations and adjust the build script in your project accordingly.

Cannot say anything else without seeing the build.

Sorry, I am not able to share the build but as I have mentioned it is working through Android Studio only not through Travis.

@native-api Makes a great point, there are sometimes crucial bits of information we need to solve an issue, and if we don’t have those - we can only extrapolate, or make assumptions.