A counter is shown in build page entry instead of job number

Notice the second job id being updated every second and actually being seconds not the job id

70649677-a53aa480-1c1b-11ea-9da3-41ab3bf93449

Thanks for the report. Do you have a URL to share? There is very little for us to troubleshoot further.

I’ve also observed this. It happens intermittently – at least, I haven’t found a sequence of events that makes it reproducible. I find that reloading (or maybe force-reloading?) the web page fixes.

It has happened in PRs to OpenPathSampling. That’s a travis-ci.org project; I’ll keep an eye out to see if my travis-ci.com projects also do this.

Just hit it again now https://travis-ci.org/CIMAC-CIDC/cidc-api-gae/builds/626319311

Page refresh fixes it

There already has been a bug report about this but I can’t find it now.

I found a way to reproduce this problem.

  • Start a build with multiple jobs, go to the build’s page
  • Move from build page to job page
  • Wait until the VM boots and logging starts
  • Navigate back to build page while the job is still in progress – by pressing “Build #XX” in the header or the browser’s back button
  • => The corresponding job’s entry now shows a counter that increases every second instead of the job’s number

I also have seen this just now when re-building a job. The job was building properly and the counter is the runtime of the current job (since it still shows 1 min 49 sec behind the old run) … I guess its a feature to see how long the re-run is running. Even tough it feels a bit off.

It goes back to normal if you reload the page, so definitely not a “feature”.

Maybe this one: Job status reporting bug

(Currently no additional info there beyond what is here, though.)

Imprint