Steps to reproduce my confusion:
- I see my build building, with the 4 containers.
- I scroll down to “My Repositories” list.
- I see a newer build is occurring for this repo/pr.
- I click the higher build number.
- The page updates to show the newer build.
- I don’t notice that it’s updated because I’m still looking at the repos list.
- I scroll up to see it has updated.
My suggestion is that we auto scroll up to new build when I click on the new build number. That way I am not confused about if the newer build link did anything when I clicked it.