Ok, here are two sets of tests for comparison:
First, I added arm64 with no
travis_wait to https://travis-ci.org/jpjones76/SeisIO.jl/builds/625214541. You can see the timeouts in Julia 1.0, 1.2, and 1.3. As you can see, there’s no logging to stdout. The test run of 1.1 broke for reasons unrelated to the test itself.
Second, I added arm64 with a wait command to https://travis-ci.org/jpjones76/SeisIO.jl/builds/625224591 – here, julia was prefixed by
travis_wait 30. I see no difference in the results; they break at the same time and there’s no stdout logging. See e.g. https://travis-ci.org/jpjones76/SeisIO.jl/jobs/625224601