Currently there is no example out there on how to build a C++ project in Travis on Windows.
There are numerous issues out there reported of users trying to figure it out, and complaining that various things are not available nor working.
Some of the main issues are:
- Developer console is not activated by default
- Developer console is difficult to activate due to running Bash by default
- Because of ^ we are missing: msbuild, nmake, cl, and many other established Windows build tools, even though they are installed.
- Missing Qt installation - The chocolatey packages are out of date and broken & official installer only supports 5.12.x and installing takes a lot of time
- Missing Boost - The chocolatey package is for MSVC 12, we only have 14 available in Travis
Some examples would solve at least the first 3 issues, which are not related to missing dependencies, but documentation bugs.