First of all, i want to say that i am very new to travis or github so be gentle with me
Here is what i am trying to do :
- I have a electron/vue app that i need to build for windows and mac
- For windows, no problem as it is my os. But for mac i am stuck so i discovered travis which sounds very much like what i need !
- I managed to synchronize my project with github and have travis run my build for me and from the logs that seems to be working fine
- Now i need the build files to be uploaded back to github (or anyplace i could retreive it really)
Here is my travis.yml :
- npm ci
- npm run release --publish always
And here is the logs from my last build attempt where the problem seem to occur :
• building target=macOS zip arch=x64 file=dist_electron/ayurvedapp-1.0.0-mac.zip
• building target=DMG arch=x64 file=dist_electron/ayurvedapp-1.0.0.dmg
• adding license lang=English
• building block map blockMapFile=dist_electron/ayurvedapp-1.0.0.dmg.blockmap
• publishing publisher=Github (owner: hjiul, project: ayurvedapp, version: 1.0.0)
• uploading file=ayurvedapp-1.0.0.dmg.blockmap provider=GitHub
• uploading file=ayurvedapp-1.0.0.dmg provider=GitHub
• overwrite published file file=ayurvedapp-1.0.0.dmg.blockmap reason=already exists on GitHub
• building embedded block map file=dist_electron/ayurvedapp-1.0.0-mac.zip
• overwrite published file file=ayurvedapp-1.0.0.dmg reason=already exists on GitHub
• uploading file=ayurvedapp-1.0.0-mac.zip provider=GitHub
(node:3689) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: socket hang up
at connResetException (internal/errors.js:610:14) at TLSSocket.socketOnEnd (_http_client.js:453:23) at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:327:22) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1220:12) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)
(node:3689) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag
--unhandled-rejections=strict(see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)
(node:3689) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
The command “npm run release --publish always” exited with 0.
store build cache
Or the full log : https://travis-ci.com/github/hjiul/ayurvedapp/jobs/385928878
If anyone could put me in the good direction, i have to admit i feel lost here.
Also, i dont necesseraly need the build files to be pushed back to github. I could happily get them by mail, on my google drive or any other way to download it, really.
Whatever is the easiest.
Thanks a lot,