Can not cancel subscription

I’m currently using travis CLI just for learning docker and deployment. So I choose the free trial option to use it. But today when to try to cancel the subscription, there is no responding on the website about whether I have successfully cancelled it or not and the button “Confirm cancellation” were just loading and then turn back again without any notification about my cancellation. Is this a bug ? Are there any status shows that I already cancel my subscription since I have not seen it.

I have tried to cancelled many times and this is the status that I got.

Hey @hades42,

Try it now.

I tried to cancel again this morning but nothing happened. The same behaviour happed like yesterday.
But I read the plan policy on the website and i saw that for trial plan, I do not need to cancel and I should not choose any new plan after that. Is that true?

Hey, i have the same problem. Have you known, what to do in this situation? Need i try to cancel the subscription, or just wait to trial time end?

Same I’m on trial and after pressing the cancel button I see the response:
@type: “error”
error_message: “Subscription is not active in Stripe”
error_type: “unprocessable_entity”

// POST https://api.travis-ci.com/v2_subscription/272212/cancel, status code 422.

Same issue here.

Hello, i am unable to cancel my subscription. i suscribed free trial plan but now unable to cancel it.

I have the same problem. But the cancel button doesn’t even appear for me. I’m on the free trial version just to take the college tests, but I’m afraid they’ll charge the fee before I can cancel.
Did you manage to solve it?

I have the same problem, I need to cancel the subscription but I don´t have any option to cancel or delete my acount and also I have a charge in my card for the free trial. there is someone of travis staff that could help us with that??