500 Server Error uploading to Codecov for a Julia project

The last few times I’ve tried to run the build task for my project, I’ve run into the following error:

[ Info: Submitting data to Codecov...

ERROR: HTTP.ExceptionRequest.StatusError(500, "POST", "/upload/v2?&branch=main&pull_request=false&service=travis-org&job=764475148&build=11.1&commit=69d0a54203b7fdffda143bf37b63c6916d87d66a&slug=aditya-sengupta/SparseTransforms.jl", HTTP.Messages.Response:

"""

{"error": "Server Error (500)"}""")

Stacktrace:

[1] request(::Type{HTTP.ExceptionRequest.ExceptionLayer{HTTP.ConnectionRequest.ConnectionPoolLayer{HTTP.StreamRequest.StreamLayer{Union{}}}}}, ::URIs.URI, ::Vararg{Any,N} where N; kw::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Symbol,Union{Nothing, Bool},Tuple{Symbol,Symbol},NamedTuple{(:iofunction, :reached_redirect_limit),Tuple{Nothing,Bool}}}) at /home/travis/.julia/packages/HTTP/cxgat/src/ExceptionRequest.jl:22
... (stack trace)
[13] top-level scope at none:1

The command "julia --color=yes -e "if VERSION < v\"0.7.0-DEV.5183\"; cd(Pkg.dir(\"${JL_PKG}\")); else using Pkg; end; Pkg.add(\"Coverage\"); using Coverage; Codecov.submit(process_folder())"" exited with 1.

Done. Your build exited with 1.

This doesn’t seem to be an error with my code - all tests pass, both locally and on Travis. How should I go about fixing it?

https://travis-ci.org/github/aditya-sengupta/SparseTransforms.jl/jobs/764475148

Looks like a Codecov-related rather than Travis-related error.

If you print response headers, too, maybe they’ll have more info on what went wrong.