How to disable travis-ci.com (not travis-ci.org)?

I installed Cirrus CI for testing on FreeBSD. Something went sideways and I lost most Travis CI functionality. I can’t seem to get things sorted out.

One of the problems I am having is, the damn web pages keep trying to do things on travis-ci.com. I am a FOSS developer, and I don’t have any private repositories. I only have public repositories or forks of public repositories. I only have a travis-ci.org account. I don’t have a travis-ci.com account. I did not sign up for the travis-ci.com beta service.

I want travis-ci.com completely gone. I’m tired of fighting with the UI’s due to the damn site. The redirects from GitHub to travis-ci.com are useless. travis-ci.com breaks my account. I can’t manage manage anything from it. The travis-ci.com account is like a cancer.

I want to disable travis-ci.com on my account, but I don’t see a setting to do it. How do I completely nuke that useless travis-ci.com account? Or do I need to setup a firewall rule to drop all travis-ci.com traffic?

(Travis providing different [similar] web sites for the same service was an awful usability decision for users. Users see one service: Travis CI. Similar names with different behavior and unwanted redirects is confusing at best, and breaks things in worse cases. Travis should consider picking one name and providing all services through the one name. Stop providing different functionality for the same service among names).