Build is failing on JAVA_HOME

ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid directory: /usr/lib/jvm/bellsoft-java11-amd64

Please take a look here Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence

3 Likes

We’re experiencing the same issue. Started happening 3 August (no config changes).

We’re using openjdk11

Failing build

1 Like

Same here, ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid directory: /usr/lib/jvm/bellsoft-java11-amd64

Using openjdk11

We have the same issue using oraclejdk11.
Does anyone know how to fix the build?

Hi @Montana , Can you please share your inputs about this issue ?

Same here… contacted support, but no solution yet. Too bad this is now pending our releasing.

Hello everybody,

I’ve made an internal ticket and will get back to this thread as soon as I have information. In the mean time I’ll do some investigating myself.

same here, do you have any suggestion to workaround this issue?

As a workaround we’ve upgraded to openjdk12, which doesn’t appear to be having the same issue.

We currently have a PR in staging, and it just needs to be reviewed and we are going to be pushing it live here shortly.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! Any information yet about releasing the fix? We have a production release of our own product pending on this.

I can see that now builds are fixed. Thanks a lot Travis team and @Montana to take this up.

Hi, I am still facing this issue using openjdk15. Have there been any updates to the solution?