I have changed compileSdkVersion to 30 & buildToolsVersion to 30.0.2 in my android project. I am able to build the project successfully on my machine. But when we build the same project on Travis the build is getting failed
Following are the logs from the build:
What went wrong:
Could not determine the dependencies of task ‘:app:bundleExperimentalDebugResources’.
> Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted.
- build-tools;30.0.2 Android SDK Build-Tools 30.0.2*
- platforms;android-30 Android SDK Platform 30*
- To build this project, accept the SDK license agreements and install the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.*
- Alternatively, to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, see http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html*
I have tried all possible solutions which I have seen on internet.Nothing helped me.
Here is my code from travis.yml
- yes | sdkmanager --update
- yes | sdkmanager --licenses
- yes | sdkmanager “platforms;android-30”
Please help me in building the project on travis.