The affected project is https://travis-ci.org/github/fgm/mongodb
- PRs trigger builds, e.g. https://travis-ci.org/github/fgm/mongodb/builds/677282537
- Travis builds and triggers Coveralls.io report, which then gets posted back to the PR as a comment
- Scrutinizer runs too, and reports on the PR
- But whatever the result, Travis doesn’t report back on the issue like Coveralls and Scrutinizer.
Also, maybe independently:
- all repos on my account are marked as “legacy”
- attempting to disable them fails, claiming an organisation permission issue, although this is not an organisation repo
- there is no “big green button” as described in the upgrading docs for integration
- the Travis app is not installed on my account or the repo, and Travis makes no request for it to be added.