Builds just stopped due to a negative credit balance despite having an active subscription

Builds have been temporarily disabled for public repositories due to a negative credit balance. Please go to the Plan page to replenish your credit balance or alter your Consume paid credits for OSS setting.

What is going on? I am paying $249 a month, and have hardly done any builds, and now this???

There is no indication that my card was declined, and besides I think the next bill is not due for another week.

Unless you’ve got an OSS credits allotment, you need to set that “Consume paid credits for OSS” switch to be able to build your public repositories.

Consume paid credits for OSS has always been set, and still is. This was all working fine (and using 5 concurrent jobs with no wait time as you would expect on the $249/month plan), for the past 20 days, now, BONK, it quits.

HOW CAN I GET HELP ON THIS??? I HAVE PUT IN A SUPPORT TICKET, AND I GET NO ANSWER BACK. (YES I CHECKED SPAM)

I HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION HERE AND ALL I GOT FOR ANSWER IS:
" Unless you’ve got an OSS credits allotment , you need to set that “Consume paid credits for OSS” switch to be able to build your public repositories."

TO WHICH I REPLIED, THAT YES THAT IS SET AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN SET.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? IS TRAVIS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS?

Mustafa Ergul

• 14 minutes ago

<…>

This issue has been resolved by the customer end via subscribing a new plan.